The event formerly known as IBM Analytics University is happening again this fall! Join us at our first Data and AI Forum in Miami for the latest information on current offerings, new releases, and the future direction of IBM's Data and AI portfolio. Whether you’re an executive, a business user, a data scientist, a technical expert, a new customer, a seasoned pro, or still deciding which path to take, there’s a place for you at the Data and AI Forum 2019.
Business partners as well as C-level executives, business users, data scientists, technical experts, seasoned pros and first-timers can benefit. With 100 keynotes, technical sessions, hands-on labs, networking opportunities and information exchanges, there is truly something for everyone.
Why attend Data and AI Forum 2019?
IBM's 2019 Data and AI Forum is the key data and AI gathering of the year. Want to know what’s in it for you? Customers and business partners across all roles and industries attend to learn how they can drive smarter decisions, formulate more effective strategies and achieve better business outcomes with analytics.
- Be the first to know: Have a front row seat to hear the year’s biggest announcements that will shape the future of IBM's Data and AI portfolio.
- Expand your network: With more than 1,000 business leaders, analysts, data scientists, IT professionals and subject matter experts, you can share lessons learned to better your business.
- Absorb new learnings: Discover new ways to leverage Data and AI solutions like IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Planning Analytics, IBM Watson Assistant, IBM Watson Studio, IBM Watson OpenScale, IBM Watson Knowledge catalog, IBM InfoSphere Information Server, IBM Db2, and more. With more than 100 keynotes, interactive sessions, hands-on labs, and expert talks, there’s something for everyone. The 2019 Keynote Speakers include:
- Ray Zahab (Inspirational Ultra-Marathon Runner and Adventurer)
- Rob Thomas (General Manager, IBM Data and AI)
- Be inspired: Learn strategies from thought leaders and industry experts who will illuminate better paths to business performance.
This snapshot agenda provides key information regarding conference days and duration, but it is subject to change.
Monday, October 21
12:00pm-5:00pm Community Day
5:00pm-7:00pm Welcome Reception
Tuesday, October 22
9:00am-10:30am General Session
10:30am-5:00pm Breakout Sessions and Hands On Labs
5:00pm-7:00pm Expo Reception
Wednesday, October 23
9:00am-5:00pm Breakout Sessions and Hands On Labs
5:00pm-7:00pm Expo Reception<
Thursday, October 24
9:00am-2:30pm Breakout Sessions and Hand On Labs
2:30pm Close of Program
Grandview is a Silver Sponsor!
Grandview, an IBM Business Partner, is set to attend and sponsor IBM's Data and AI Forum in Miami from October 21-24, 2019 at the InterContinental Miami Hotel. Please stop by our booth to talk with our experts about your Cognos and Planning Analytics needs.
Save $200 Off Your Registration Fee
The inaugural IBM Data and AI Forum is happening October 21st through 24th in Miami. As a Silver Sponsor, Grandview invites you to attend and SAVE $200 off your registration. Follow the link to join us soon in sunny Florida!