Look, we get it. Autumn is busy. You’re probably going to be carving pumpkins, making hot cider and putting extra blankets on the bed to stay warm.
But it’s also the best time to be in sunny Miami at the IBM Data and AI Forum – the flagship event formerly known as IBM Analytics University.
If Miami’s weather alone isn’t reason enough – here are five reasons you should attend:
- It’s bigger on the inside. You’ll get the chance to chat one-on-one with IBM experts and hone your expertise through data and AI skill-building sessions. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from businesses who will take you through their successes, lessons learned, roadmaps and more. Business analytics professionals will join the Infuse track – but there are all sorts of solutions for you to explore that will can you on your journey to AI.
- One big, happy family. The Community Day activities will connect you with others for a full day of networking, insider information and opportunities to get all your questions answered.
- Be in-the-know before anyone else. If you might have a case of FOMO, the dreaded fear of missing out, you need to attend the Data and AI Forum. Otherwise, you might miss out on the latest and greatest announcements around the IBM Data and AI portfolio – from IBM Planning Analytics to IBM Cognos Analytics to Watson and digital business automation.
- Get a dose of inspiration. We’ll bring experts and inspirational leaders from all over the world, to inspire and challenge you to lead transformation at your company.
- Do something heroic. Business analytics professionals will shouldn’t miss our special event in the Community Lounge, spotlighting our new analytics heroes program. Learn about new opportunities to elevate your work and connect with peers in new ways.
It’s going to be difficult to find a better opportunity to learn, grow your network and delve deeper into Data and AI solutions for your business. We hope to see your sunny faces in Miami, October 21 through 24. Explore the agenda and customize your experience. Register for the Data and AI Forum today.